What Press are Saying
See how the latest InnoPhase products and solutions are impacting IoT markets and solving engineering challenges.
Recently Featured In
Fulfilling the IoT Promise and the Impact of 5G
June 22-24, 2021
InnoPhase invited as a panelist:
Moderated by EE Times Editor Nitin Dahad - June 22nd 17:35 CEST
The IoT has evolved but still has a long way to reach its full potential, due to challenges like fragmentation as well as sheer diversity of markets. Is there some trigger that will ignite the next steps in adoption of IoT and the benefits it brings? This panel will explore what these might be, from addressing deployment considerations, solving immediate fragmentation and interoperability challenges (a tall order), and considering edge vs cloud data processing.
- Adarsh Krishnan, ABI Research
- Mohamed Awad, Arm
- NXP Semiconductors
- Nilam Ruparelia, Microchip
- Rob McCormick, InnoPhase
Where we are with IoT technologies? How can the promise of IoT be fulfilled on a wider scale? How can 5G technologies support more widespread adoption?
Dates & Times Conference
- June 22, 23 and 24
- 15:00 –18:15 CEST/Paris Time (9:00am -12:15pm EDT/New York Time)
- Starts on June 22nd at 13:00 CEST and will be open during the whole event.
- Live Chat with exhibitors: 16:00 to 18:00 CEST on June 22-24.